Thursday, April 7, 2011

Step Two Completed!

I just got my confirmation in the mail for my classes at UCLA.  I forgot how exciting it was to get stuff like that in the mail!  I signed up for the National Differentiated Instruction Conference in Las Vegas and booked my room at the Venetian...so cool!  I signed up for workshops called, "From Mickey Mouse Club to Glee," "You Tube/Teacher Tube:  Are You Plugged In?," and "Hip Hop Education in the Classroom."  They sound so exciting and I can't wait to get started!  Oh...I almost forgot...UCLA sweatshirt...ordered!

3 comments:

  1. Great job in setting up your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These workshops do sound so interesting! I know that with you - what happens in Vegas will not not stay in Vegas! Can't wait to learn vicariously with you. --Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want to know more about this Glee workshop! It's one of my favorite shows!

    ReplyDelete